Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I love going to the movies!

We had a great weekend!  We went to to see Kick Ass 2 on Saturday, and we LOVED it!  It just so happens that we love Kick Ass, so the sequel wasn't much of a stretch for us.  On Sunday, we spent a rainy day at the beach.  I love a rainy beach day.  You can see when the next batch of rain is coming and there aren't as many people there to grapple with for a good spot.

For whatever reason this week, classic horror movies have been my thing.  I watched a string of classics while writing my PA school application essays.  It was a weird combination and it was magical.  I'm telling you, I love movies!

I'm also hell bent on discovering the hidden gems of Netflix.  For example, we watched "The Road" this weekend.  It was a very good and very different post-apocalypse.  I would be very interested to learn of any more lesser-known treasures hidden in the depths of Netflix's files.  We've been lucky to finally have some rainy evenings to really enjoy all of this movie watching!  I hope there's more to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment