Sunday, July 21, 2013

One way to lose a quick 2 pounds...

    This week I finally got around to donating my hair!  I was very careful to grow it out nice and healthy for the wedding, and now the inconvenience has taken over.  The truth is that we live in Houston.  Hair to your elbows just plain sucks in 100 degree heat.  So here's what happened:
I weighed myself before and after the salon. 2lbs of hair gone to locks of love!


I still haven't gotten my driver's license back from changing my name, so that battle drags on.  The thesis drags on as well.  I can't wait to get that stupid thing over with.
    Basically things are dragging on, and I had a frustrating week.  Luckily I was able to lean on my friends and family when I had a few rough days.  I'm pretty worn out from a long weekend, so I don't have much juice for writing about the week.  Maybe I'll jot something this week before next sunday to make up for it.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment