Monday, March 17, 2014

I am an incredible blogger....NOT!

So let's face it. I lack the drive for written expression you really need to keep a steady blog.

On the other hand, I now have a steady job.

That sort of rhymes and it's definitely a win! Getting a big-girl paycheck is a huge stress reliever for me and my hubster. Some sad news, my knitting has come to a complete halt. It's one of those embarrassing 99% finished with the project and it's just sitting there.  It's a lot like the book I started reading. I like it enough to not re-shelf it, but it seems to have become and object I carry around.

Good news is that the good news list is much longer!
- Phlebotomy certification test is next tuesday
- Telemetry class is going well and will lead to a second certification
- Phlebotomy teacher wants to hire me to assist with teaching lab
- New job is challenging but super flexible
- New diet and exercise routine started today
- New oil pulling routine started today
- Made my $1,000,000,000 march madness bracket is submitted
- chipping away at the house purchase project

Working hard to defeat the challenges on this list and making sure to put it on the internet so that I may  be held accountable.  We shall see.

Just gotta put the daily tasks in a to-do list and keep the big picture stuff on my mind in the background at all times.  The hustle is real.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I'm celebrating in the most Irish way possible, suffering through a nasty sunburn. Tradition is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment