Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So I, um, sorta forgot... ahem... that this puppy existed

Hi....

I kinda feel like I ran into an ex at the grocery store.  After uncovering my long-lost hand written jabber log (the cooler name I gave my girly diary), I realized that I might have neglected another expression opportunity.

So I'm sorry Salty Strawberry readers (if there are any).  I really got swept up into my own butt-hole for a few months there!

When I look at the calendar I realize that I stopped blogging about the same time I started my phlebotomy class.  What a wasted teaching moment! Phlebotomy has been surprisingly awesome and I regret not taking the time to share my thoughts and feelings about learning to do and invasive procedure on humans.  But lucky, lucky us!  I still have the clinical phase of the class to complete before it's all said and done.  Not to mention the job hunt that will follow after and all sorts of salty strawberry adventures that will soon be had!!

I really hit some speed bumps on my knitting.  I think that glorious afghan took some knitting life force out of me.  Last year I made copious amounts of hand made Christmas gifts.  Honestly, it was extremely impressive.  So far I have 3/4 of a niece's sweater completed.  Side note - this niece is one of 4 children, so I can't give just that one sweater, and this year I can't afford to buy them gifts instead.  Luckily my step daughter is very close in age and size, so maybe I can send it that way instead.

Well we'll see how all those cookies crumble, and I'll try harder to make sure some of it ends up on the interwebs for your entertainment!  Things have been very emotional with work and anxiously awaiting for school responses.  So I'm glad to jump back into this.  I was feeling a real lack of balance, and I think seeing my thoughts spelled out might do the trick!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment